For those families who want their child to be taught in the comfort of their own home.
This service includes:
- An experienced ABA supervisor who assesses, develops and oversees your child programme
- A baseline assessment to identify your child’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Initial training workshops: a training session that includes basic theoretical knowledge of ABA and a hands-on workshop to train you how to implement your child’s program.
- Follow up workshops: It is vital that we can review your child’s progress to ensure that as they progress we can introduce new programmes and avoid stagnant programs. Follow up workshops also provide an opportunity to discuss any issues or concerns the team may have, and brainstorm potential solutions.
- Can include observations/training/child planning meetings at nursery or school.
- Parent training related to the goals targeted, to ensure consistency and generalise skills within the natural environment.
Note: Whilst we do our best to put families in contact with therapists we work with, families would be responsible for hiring a therapist directly, scheduling therapy sessions and processing invoices.